As this year comes to a close, I thought I’d take a look back at which articles I’ve written in the past few years were the most read in 2016.
It’s fascinating to me that in food packaging design, the mix of creative skill and technical knowledge is of equal importance. One or the other alone can’t make a successful package.
I strive to cover every aspect of food packaging design in my articles, and I’m always on the lookout for new topics. Often my ideas stem from everyday conversations, so if you have any questions or things you’d like to hear more about, leave them in the comments!
And the Top 10 are:
- Colors that Influence Food Sales
- FDA Food Labeling Guide Made Easy
- UPC 101: How UPCs Work and How to Get a Barcode
- Keys to Effective Packaging Design: The Whole Package
- Keys to Effective Packaging Design: Maximizing the Sale
- Keys to Effective Packaging Design: Converting Browsing to Buying
- Nutrition Facts Format is Changing
- Country of Origin Food Labeling
- FDA Compliance for Retail Food Products
- Your Packaging is More Important than Your Logo